Worried About A HMRC Enquiry? Relax, We Have It Covered!
Why Do I Need The Fee Protection Service?
- HMRC enquiry activity is at record levels
- HMRC are targeted to increase tax revenues
- HMRC has been granted wider information and inspection powers under ‘Schedule 36’
- Anyone that pays tax can come under enquiry
- Many enquiries are selected completely at random
- Even if your tax return and business records are accurate and the taxman finds no errors accountancy fees can cost thousands.
- No policy excess
- No nonsense policy allowing K A Farr & Co to deal with all enquiry correspondence from HMRC as well as attending meetings with HMRC where necessary.
- Compete peace of mind
What is the fee protection service?
- K A Farr & Co will defend you, should you receive an enquiry from HMRC… Professional defence costs are often substantial.
- These costs will be covered by K A Farr & Co’s policy
- Includes cover for enquiries under HMRC’s schedule 36 powers
- Includes complimentary access to Employment Law and Health & Safety advice lines
- K A Farr & Co will deal with any claims
What is not covered by the service?
- Routine compliance work, e.g. preparing your tax return
- Any tax, interest or penalties due
- Criminal prosecutions and fraud
- Enquiries commenced prior to subscribing to the service